I can’t believe it’s that time again! Where did time go, really. This month, we would like to honor our love for the Beauty and the Beast, and what better way to commemorate the upcoming live action movie (which is set to be shown on the 17th) well, by doing a Beauty and the Beast themed photo challenge of course! (This one is based on both the animated film and Broadway show)
Here are the prompts we came up with. Normally, we provide an explanation for each prompt, but this time, we would like to leave it as is, and allow all us to interpret it however way we desire. But, in the spirit of my blog tradition (lol) I am providing a quick guide. You don’t have to follow this guide, like I’ve said, interpret it however you can, have fun, go crazy!
1. Tale as old as time- old books
2. But you’ve read it twice! Read several times or more. What your mom or dad read to you.
3. I want adventure in this great wild somewhere- adventure books, favorite literary world.
4. I wonder why I didn’t see it there before- new favorite book/s, newly discovered author
5. Be our guest, be our guest- buddy read books (read with a friend) late to the party
6. I need six eggs, that’s too expensive- book set you saved up for or saving up for
7. Her looks have got not parallel- smart ass/badass female characters
8. I use antlers in all my decorating- audio books
9. They say home is where the heart is- Reading nook at home
10. This book doesn’t have any pictures- your first chapter book read.
11. Kill the beast! Longest or biggest read
12. Barely even friends- frenemies
13. Bonjour, bonjour, bonjour- did not finish
14. There’s no denying she’s a funny girl- comical reads
15. Finished already? Quick read, read in one sitting
16. He’s such a tall, dark, strong, and handsome brute- book BF/husband
17. Daring sword fights, magic spell, a prince in the sky! Fairy tales, fantasy, best fight scene
18. Off to the cupboard now, Chip- shelfie
19. They can sing, they can dance- multiple POV
20. Heaven’s sake, is that a spot- what a twist
21. Is it one lump or two? Hit or miss author
22. The time has come or a murky plan, for which I turn into a murky man- bold move, finally reading a book outside your comfort zone
23. When we touched, we didn’t shudder at my paw- horror books
24. New and a bit alarming- this is disturbing. Newly purchased book/s, expensive, but I don’t care.
25. Don’t believe me, ask the dishes- popular books you haven’t heard of until this year.
26. What for, nothing helps, I’m disgraced! Couldn’t get into it
27. There’s no one in town as admired by you- favorite book, favorite author
28. Finding you can change, learning you were wrong- wasn’t planning on reading it, but caved in
29. Gaston, pull yourself together! This book is just out of this world
30. Both a little sacred, neither one prepared- final installment in a series
31. Beauty and the Beast- old and new books
What do you guys think? Hope to see you next month! And if you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below or send me an email.